The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Little Bossy

It's true, I am somewhat bossy. As my husband, the bar owner, says, "There sure are a lot of rules in this house". But, that's the way I like it, and he's getting the hang of the rules. It's fun to tell other people what to do, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm just getting started on blogging. It seems like a lot of funny things happen to me (at least they're funny to me) so I wanted to write them down. It's hard to know where to start though, so bear with me.

A few things about me: I have a fairly serious addiction to purses, diet coke, and cheese dip. I watch a lot of television and I find it difficult to function when it is really hot outside. As you can imagine, I am extrememly happy that fall is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home