The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Addendum to the All-Important Mailbox Tale

I realize this probably isn't keeping you up at night, but I thought you all needed to know how the mailbox story turned out. When I got home today, I was delighted to see my new mailbox standing proudly. I went inside and my husband said "Did you see the new mailbox?"

I said that I did, and he said "It's a good thing too, because when I went to get our mail yesterday the door to the old one was just sitting in the box with all our mail."

We really owe that HOA a debt of gratitude. I better get on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Did they install it for you too?!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Yes! It was a wonderful gift.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home