The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things to Buy

Who doesn't love a little shopping? While I am currently in a spending freeze, I am still enjoying the "online window" shopping. I'm sure you can all agree that it's a good way to pass the time.

So, here's what I've been admiring lately:

I mentioned in a previous post that I really like Pamela Barsky's stuff. Another fun little journal site I've found is write it down" series. My husband and I went to Napa (one of the best places ever) for our anniversary and I got him one of these journals for keeping track of the wines he tried. Plus, you can personalize these journals, so if there's something you really love that they don't have, they'll make it for you. How nice.

My lovely friend Monogram Momma just told me about these beijo bags and I've fallen deeply in love. I don't know anyone who sells them, but if you are a rep, please email me!

Also, Crate and Barrel, one of my all time favorites, has up to 50% off in the online outlet this weekend. I think you know how I feel about that. I'm certain that there's a least three things I can't live without! Already I can't tear myself away from the holiday section long enough to finish this post.

I've also been spending some time looking for new cars, because someday (in about 5 years) I might get to have one. I need to be prepared now, just in case. I am desperately trying to win a new Chevy Suburban from Martha Stewart, but she's given away two of them already, neither of which was to me. I'm pretty sure the contest is almost over, so I may need to think of other options for this fantasy new car.

As I sit here and type, I am preparing to call my radio station to try and win $10,000. That would certainly allow me to purchase a few of these items. I've been trying to win for at least three weeks now, but maybe today's my lucky day. I will certainly let you know.

Thanks as always for reading. I hope the next time I post, I'll be $10,000 richer. I suspect that if anything, I'll be a little bit poorer, but will at least have some new holiday decorations to show for it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

I actually do know someone with one of those beijo bags...my former boss (the president of that organization is who I mean). She had a big orange one and a teel one as well. I once asked her where she got them and she said a shop in NYC.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

fingers crossed on the 10K

12:23 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

I love Journals Unlimited now too! In fact I love the idea of a guest journal to leave in a guest room. I am not going to have an actual "guest room" in my new cottage, but I will have my twin size sleighbed that I will use as a guest bed which will be a settee as my office. Love this site though, thanks for passing this along and mentioning about C & B's sale. My sister and I always stock up on hostess gifts this time of year from the outlets holiday section! Thanks!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home