The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Milestone

Well, well, well... my 100th post. Better make it a good one...

Don't hold your breath.

I've been pretty busy lately, as has the rest of the world, but I did get two new things that I am absolutely loving right now.

One is... a new car! My old Jimmy finally outlived his usefulness, aka was costing more in frequent repairs than it was worth. So last week I traded Jimmy in for a new car. Well, new to me. I got myself a totally different kind of car, a Saab. I am totally loving it-- the gas mileage alone is unbelievable! I'm not even used to having a car in which the gas gauge works, much less tells me how many miles I have until I run out. Anyway, I'm having fun thinking of places I should drive.


Secondly, and most importantly, I got a new niece! My brother and his wife had a baby last week, and I have been spending most of my free time at his house, staring at this baby. This isn't my first niece or nephew, I have three others, but they live far from me. I'm just not used to having a "local". She is, as you can imagine, precious.


So anyway, that's what's mainly been going on with me. I'm running a Silent Auction tomorrow, and all the donations are in my office, making it impossible for me to move my chair or get out of the room without major effort. I'll be glad when that's over.

Thank you for hanging in with me, I think I'll do better about posting now that the auction will be behind me!

4 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

Congrats on all of the above! Hope the auction goes well too. With you on the team I am sure it will be a great success.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

So that's where you've been!! Congratulations on the 2 new babies (car included!)! I hope the auction went well; can't wait to hear all about it!

Oh, what kind of goodies did you get donated for the event?

9:41 AM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Hope that the auction was a success! Congrats on the new car and babes! Sounds like fun! I had a Saab in HS and loved it!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Congrats on your new ride! :)

Don't you just love babies!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home