The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sweet Nothings

One night this week, I was semi-asleep in my bed when Mr. Bossy finally decided to come upstairs and go to bed too. When he got in the bed, I rolled over next to him. A few minutes later, he says,

"You smell like sawdust".

Well, for some reason, that made me laugh really hard. I can't image why I would smell like sawdust, since as you know, I'm not too handy. I managed to get control of myself, and was settled down again, when:

"Seriously. You smell like Home Depot".

So, I am giggling away, trying to figure out why I might smell like sawdust, when he says this:
"Oh, Lord. This is going to be in the blog."


It's nice that he knows me so well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

I actually sort of love the smell of Home Depot.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ah, he does know you well!

3:35 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Did we figure out why you smelled like saw dust, that has me perplexed. I fell asleep on the boys shoulder at his parents Sunday night watching TV, and at some point I guess I said in my sleep, "in the middle of the water" but I have no idea why or what I was dreaming about. It was kind of embarrassing since it was in front of his mom and dad, but oh well.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home