The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Blogger's Remorse

Dear Friends,

If any of you are even still reading this blog after I have been so very lazy about posting, I am grateful. I think I can do better now, I just had a difficult time getting to it this week, not that there weren't several blog-worthy events in my life.

Some of the highlights of the week included:

-- watching a bunch of 50-something year old women talk about me in a tight little circle while I just sat in my chair and watched.

-- being screamed at by a parking attendant for doing the wrong thing while trying to enter the deck. First, he LEFT THE BOOTH AND CHASED ME, then made all the cars behind me back out onto the street. It was awesome.

-- receiving my second parking ticket in three weeks.

-- overhearing critical comments regarding a performance I was a part of -- made by a woman who was already on THIN ICE with me.

-- The Service Engine light coming on in my car-- the A/C broke last week too. My car is a piece.



When I look at it in writing, it sounds like I had a pretty bad week, but it actually wasn't so bad. I did get to celebrate three different birthdays, see some of my friends, and watch a lot of "The Office", so it wasn't a total wash. Plus it rained, so a little bit of the pollen finally got washed away.

I will be back tomorrow to tell you more in the continuing saga of The Bossies and the Backyard Canopy, starring my father and more tools than you can imagine... I even have pictures! How's that for a teaser?

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

You know what though? You had more than one delicious brownie, and good company, on Saturday afternoon. I say that cancels out at least a little of the bad stuff last week! :) (Sorry about your A/C...that happened to me last summer...never been more miserable.)

9:26 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Glad you are back! I missed you! Can't wait to hear about the canopy!

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the pictures of the canopy and your dad!!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are a bad blogger then I am the worst because you post way more then I do. I should be beat!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home