The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bored Yet?

So, last night as we were getting into bed, I said to my husband "I blogged about our fan today". He said "What? You wrote something on the internet about our ceiling fan?" and I said "Um, well, yeah". With all the disdain he could muster, he says "That must be the most boring blog in the entire world".

I went on to try and remind him how funny it is that our fan light turns itself on, and all that stuff about him suggesting we have a ghost. His only response "Man, I wish we DID have a ghost".

What does he know? He doesn't even really know what a blog is. So there.

I hope I haven't been boring you too much. I'm always trying to think of interesting things to share with you, but I guess we all define interesting differently. I'll put on my thinking cap and come up with something completely fascinating tomorrow. Until then, thanks for reading!

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

Oh, the husband is wrong. In fact, you tell him that your fan blog was one of my very favorite so far, if not my absolute favorite. The inclusion of your dad saying "To hell with this" - blogging at its finest. :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Thank you, snake. I personally found the sage of the fan WELL worth blogging about.

1:28 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Yep, he is wrong, he must know how enetertaining you can be, he did marry you afterall!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the blog!! Bar-Back doesn't know :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home