The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Guest Columnist?

Last night I was trying to convince my husband that he should take a look at my blog. He doesn't really know what it is, or why it is interesting to anyone (as we've discussed), so this was a difficult argument for me to win.

He asks me, "Why should I read this blog when I LIVE it?" and I explained calmly that then he could see my take on the stories, and maybe find some humor in our everyday lives.

He is already bored with the conversation and is heading downstairs, rambling on about how all I do is make fun of him on the blog (false) and that he should sue me for defamation (good luck).

Finally, in desperation, I called out "Maybe you could be a guest columnist and stick up for yourself!"

Mid-way down the stairs, he stopped short, turned around, walked back up the stairs to where I was sitting, and said "Now that's interesting".

We'll see if I decide I am really willing to relinquish the keboard to the man who glued his hands together last month. I'll keep you posted.



(BTW-- thanks to those who've asked, the thumb is healing well, but it still hurts, which he reminds me with some frequency).

3 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Not that I want you to relinquish the keyboard, Bossy, but I would love to see what bar hushaband has to say. In particular, I am really curiuos to hear his conspiracy theory about the fan.

6:08 PM  
Blogger That's Sew Sally said...

I'm laughing already. Go barhusband, go!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

We welcome his commentary with open arms....

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home