The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wanted

I need your help. I really want one of those French bulletin boards, the kind with the criss cross ribbons. Actually, I have several in my office, but what I really want is a larger one in my house. The ones I have are smallish, and I don't like those as much.

Unfortunately, I can only find instructions on how to make them, and I can't seem to figure out where to buy them. Does anyone know? Am I going to be forced to make one, and risk my own frustration at attempting such a high-level craft? Am I going to have to hire someone to make me one?

Can this problem be solved?

Any advice would be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Yeah, chances are you will be forced to make one, but it's lucky for you that A) you know me and B)it's on my "to do" list as well so sit tight b/c it's on my docket to do soon! ;-)
P.S. Where were you today????

5:34 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Another idea is to try Home Goods or Marshall's. I have a red and cream toile one that is quite large and I really enjoy it. I believe it was a Home Goods purchase.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home