The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Reunited and it Feels So Good

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you may remember that back in November, I wrote a post about Brian, a server at the restaurant where Mr. Bossy and I went to celebrate his birthday.

Well, the restuarant we went to is about 20 or so minutes away from our house, and is a pretty nice restaurant, so we don't get to go there that often.

I have finally finished all the writing I have been working on, Mr. Bossy finally got another cook in his restaurant, so we decided that we would go there this past Saturday night. We figured out that Mr. Bossy and I haven't been OUT to dinner, just the two of us, (we do a lot of group activities) since August, so it was HIGH TIME we did something like that.

So, we get to the restaurant early to sit at the bar and have a couple of cocktails, and who should be bartending, but Brian! I noticed right away how cute the bartender was, but I didn't put two and two together to realize who it was until he said "Are you here celebrating?" and I said "No, not really, just wanted to get out of the house". He said "I remember you, you were here a few months ago celebrating a birthday, and you sat over there with three other people."

Hot damn! I still got it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh, way to go Bossy! :-) You crack me up!!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very flattering! Definitely still got it!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home