The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Me? Weird?

Well, I got the tag from Jilly, so here are 6 weird things about me:

1) I sing a lot. I make up songs all the time, mostly non-songs that are just sentences set to music. I used to sing all my questions to my mom and make her sing the answers back to me. For example: WHAT is for dinner? and she would sing "Beef Stew" and so on. Anyway, my husband pretends not to like it but I think secretly he does.

2) Whenever I get in any body of water (even a pool) I am overwhelmingly homesick for my mother's house. Even if my mom is with me, I still get that initial feeling of weirdness. It goes away pretty quickly, and I'm used to it, but it has happened my whole life. I have some theories about this, but they might be too weird to share.

3) I have never used any sort of color on my hair. I get my hair cut regularly, but other than that, hair maintenance has never been that important to me. I rarely dry my hair. I do brush it in the mornings, but I don't keep a brush with me.

4) I can't go on a car trip without a legal pad. Inevitably, I will make lists with my car companions. (I am sure they think this is fun). Some of the traditional lists include: States you have been too, all the teams in the SEC, ACC, and Big 10, Team Mascots, Capitols, Countries you've visited, BCS games, etc. I've been doing this most of my life.

5) I don't mind moving, because I love packing. (I'm not real big on physical labor, so the actual moving isn't that great). I also REALLY LOVE the unpacking at the new place and putting everything where it is supposed to be.

6) The first thing I ever bought on ebay were the 90210 dolls. This was in 2004. I know you know I like 90210, but I don't think you understand how much I still think about it.


Bad news: I feel like a complete loser now.

Tag: Snake Nation
Brielvis
Sarah

7 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Wow, our #1s are the same! Maybe we aren't as weird as we think :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh I am with you both on #1. We so aren't alone.

12:03 PM  
Blogger a. said...

I've been reading all these weird lists and I have to say that I haven't read anything really off the wall yet. Maybe a little odd but I think we are all more alike then we previously thought!

4:41 PM  
Blogger a. said...

P.S. I LOVE 90210!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

I totally agree w/ the Preppy Princess. I feel really good that maybe we aren't all so wierd after all.

And I also have to concur w/ #1. As you know, Bossy, I am a singing fool around here and much to the dismay of Mr. M and the mini's.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Thank you, once again for your support. PP-- Anytime you want to discuss the finer points of 90210, you just holler.

MM-- You may remember a fabulous rendition of "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" from our past. I'm just saying.

9:30 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

I loved the weird facts, everyones. And it made me not feel so weird. Remember, Brenda and Brandon didn't fit in because they were from MINNESOTA! I can SO RELATE!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home