The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pain

Well, I know I told you I was taking a break, but I guess I lied. I am just popping on to say that this stuff I am working on is causing me to have a headache the size of Texas. Additionally, the stress has given me TMJ (I hope temporarily) and I am popping my stupid jaw like an idiot every five seconds.

I just wanted to say that THIS is the only thing getting me through and I am extremely grateful for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor BBW! Here's hoping that your headache goes and you feel better really, really soon. :-(

1:13 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Hang in there Bossy! We are anxiously awaiting your return!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home