The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

We Were On a Break!

I just wanted to say hi and that I am in the middle of some stuff for my "career" that means I don't have too much time for my favorite internet pastime, blogging. However, it's all due soon, so I will be back shortly to resume my regularly blogging schedule.

Naturally, if anything seriously blog-worthy happens, I'll break my rules of study and let you know. Meanwhile, don't forget to check back in with me occasionally and I look forward to catching up soon!

Love,

Bossy


PS-- I don't know why lately I have been signing my posts. Do I think I am writing you a letter? I can't say for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Come back soon! We'll be ready and waiting!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home