The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Zip It

So, today I went out to lunch with some of my co-workers. I ate a good bit, I'm not going to lie to you.

When we got to the restaurant I hung my coat on the back of my chair, as you do, and ate up. At the end of the meal, I zipped up my coat, and thought "Jeez, how much did I eat?" I could barely zip my coat, but I made it happen.

I stood up to leave, and couldn't move. I jerked again. No movement.

All of a sudden I realized: I had zipped the chair into my coat. That's right. The back of the chair was INSIDE MY COAT and I was trapped.

I swear I am getting stupider every day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alyson said...

I really think that I have done that before! Thanks for the laugh!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I don't think I have made it to the point of zipping it up, but I have tried to put my jacket on while it was still on the chair. How is that for a good laugh!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger priscilla said...

Oh, that's hilarious! I seriously needed a laugh today. That sounds just like something I would do. On the bright side, at least it's not like having toilet paper stuck on your shoe (or elsewhere...ahem). When you get a chair stuck in your jacket, you *know* it's there.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Shelton said...

Too funny! That sounds like something I would do. Yesterday I left a meeting and thought - man I am freezing. It took me about 1 hour to realize I had left my coat! :)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Hehe, that was NOT at all what I thought you were going to say!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just brilliant - thanks for sharing!

3:22 PM  
Blogger RED said...

HILARIOUS! that is SO something I would do. you just made me laugh out loud - thanks for the smile!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home