The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

I think I need help

Something very weird happened today.


I went to Target, and came out with...

nothing.


NOTHING. And I was in the mood to purchase! I didn't even get gum! Or something striped that I didn't really need, but it was too cute.

I don't understand what has happened to me. I wasn't in my normal Target, maybe I just felt out of place or something. Granted, it's nice not to spend over $100 on a bunch of "stuff", but I had high hopes for some new Target stuff.

I plan to try again as soon as possible. I will not give up without a fight.

3 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

I think that happened to me....ONCE!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Brianne T said...

I'm always bewildered when I manage to leave Target without anything--even when I've checked out the One Spot. Hope you feel better soon!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

WOW, did you take your temp when you got in your car? Congrats, that is something i have yet to do!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home