The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Friday Night Awesome

I just finished watching Friday Night Lights, the new show on NBC, and I need to say how much I love it. I love it so much. Football, teen angst, hot coaches, Texas accents... bring it on.

Kyle Chandler is my new boyfriend. (Remember when he got blown up on Grey's Anatomy by the bomb? I didn't even REALIZE then that we were about to be in a serious relationship.) Someone is finally giving Luke Perry a run for his money in my heart.

That's all I have to say for now, but if you aren't watching it, I highly recommend it. I will be happy to fill you in on these first three episodes if you like. Go Panthers!

5 Comments:

Blogger jillskict said...

I have been watching it religiously as well and thanks for the GA correlation. My sister has loved him since Early Edition and remembered him from that, but I do think it is a great show. My sister and I question whether or not that it is really true to life about how seriously they take their football in the South, but I have to go with yes based on the fact that mother's would take out hits on other cheerleaders that would take their daughters place on the squad. I love the show though and loved the movie!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

I don't know if it is how football is done in the south, but it is accurate for how it is in Texas and Oklahoma. And, I too am happy that even though Meredith didn't get him, we still get to stare at him!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mayor of Crazytown said...

I can speak for the big town south football and say its not that serious.....but I can't speak for small town South. High school football ain't that serious in the ATL.......now college football is a completely different story.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

all you need to say is 'teen angst', and i'm in. i'll try to catch it next time!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home