The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Little More Martha

What I didn't tell you yesterday is that when Martha saw us sitting there and realized that we recognized her, she pulled the manager over to the table and said "Sir, how did all these people get in here?" (Meaning us, I presume, since we were sitting at the only available table).

So, when I heard that, I figured she didn't really want me talking to her, and I certainly didn't want to make her mad. I tried to be real cool and get out ye olde cameraphone, but I am not smart or subtle enough to make that happen, and I didn't want her to take my phone away from me.

I still can't believe it really happened. As soon as she left the cafe, Mr. Bossy says, "Well, I know what you're going to blog about as soon as we get home".

Damn straight.

6 Comments:

Blogger jillskict said...

Oh that is SO funny! How perfect! Who was she with? I have a funny MS story to share with you, I will email you later!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

I am still fanning myself with a magazine over all this excitement!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

It really got me all jammed up for hours. I could not concentrate on anything but Martha! I would also like to add that she looked really skinny and very pretty!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how many was "all these people"?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Mr. Bossy knows you so well doesn't he? :)

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fer heaven's sakes, she is such a grumpy cow! But I worship her completely anyway (or perhaps because - LOL!).

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home