The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tagged!

I got "tagged" by Jilly-- I love these things, I'm not going to lie, so thanks!


A-Available or single? Neither

B-Best Friend? Mayor of Crazytown

C- Cake or Pie? Yellow Cake with chocolate icing

D-Drink of choice? Diet Coke, but if we mean alcohol then it really depends on what I am eating.

E-Essential item I use every day: the internet

F-Favorite color? Purple, but not in clothing.

G-Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? Ehhh.. worms I guess but the gummi doesn't really do it for me

H-Hometown? Atlanta

I-Indulgence: that would be cheese dip and 90210 reruns

J-January or February? February as it is the month of my birth

K-Kids and names: No kids, no pets

L-Life is incomplete without? red meat

M-Marriage date: August 14, 2004

N-Number of siblings: Dos

O-Oranges or apples? Apples. My mom is OBSESSED with apples. "Nature's toothbrush"

P-Phobias or fears? uhh... animals? fur?

Q-Favorite quote? "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" (Ben Franklin)

R-Reasons to smile: I finally finished taking down the Christmas decorations

S-Season: Fall-Summer-Spring-Winter in that order.

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Snake Nation, Mayor, Country Girl, Real Mother

U-Unknown fact about me: When I was in 7th grade I ran a mile for PE. I was last. My teacher told me my time was "Pretty good for a middle aged woman".

V-Vegetable you don't like: Squash activates my gag reflex

W-Worst habit: forgetting to exercise

Y-Your favorite food? Steak

Z-Zodiac? Pisces

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Yea, August 14, 2004! :-)

3:31 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Yea! Good job! Love it, love the answers!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

You've got the BEST indulgences!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

hehe! Thanks, Libby. I couldn't live without either.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home