The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ipod Game

I've seen this on some other blogs, and thought it would be fun to try. I guess you just open your Itunes or Ipod, put it on Shuffle, and fill in the blanks. Here's what happened when I did that:


Opening Credits: One Sweet World, Dave Matthews Band

First Day of School: Livin' On Love, Alan Jackson

Falling In Love: Hits from the Bong, Cypress Hill

Fight Song: Light My Candle, Rent Sountrack

Breaking Up: Steal My Kisses,

Prom: The Perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys

Life: Sunday, Bloody Sunday, U2

Driving: Fly Away, Indigo Girls

Flashback: Knowing Me, Knowing You, Mamma Mia! Soundtrack

Getting Back Together:Power of Two, Indigo Girls

Wedding:Touch Me Fall, Indigo Girls

Party: 3 MCs and 1 DJ, Beastie Boys

Birth of a Child:Where is Your Heart, Kelly Clarkson

Death Scene:Here with me, Dido

Funeral Song:Don't Wanna Lose You Now, Backstreet Boys

Ending Credits: What's Left of Me, Nick Lachey


This has proved to me that I have some bad taste in music. I am loving it that TWO songs were Backstreet Boys songs. Way to go, Bossy.

I am also glad that my falling in love song was "hits from the bong". Impressive.

Try it, it's fun.

Tune in soon for a post on a recent failure in my life. It's not as bad as it sounds.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brianne T said...

Don't you think it's telling that "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" was your Life music?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Do you just go in order of the shuffle and the first song coincides with Opening Credits, the second song is First Day of School, etc? Am I reading too deep into this?
BTW...I love to read your blog!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Thanks, Curly! Welcome and thanks for reading!
Yes, I just put it on shuffle and then once I had answered the question hit it to move to the next song. It was pretty fun, although mine didn't work out as well as some of the others I've read.

And Brielvis-- that is pretty weird. Sheesh.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Don't feel bad Bossy - I bet most people would be lying if they said they didn't have some boy band songs on their ipod!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

HAHA, i love this game!!!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home