The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 02, 2007

An Intellectual Conversation

Scene: Me, sitting on the couch staring dreamily off into space. Mr. Bossy, sitting next to me, reading or something.

Mr. Bossy: What are you thinking about?

Me: (coming back to earth)...Do you really want to know?

Mr. Bossy: yeah, sure.

Me: Cookies. I was thinking about cookies.

Mr. Bossy: OK. What about cookies?

Me: I like 'em.

Yep. That was the extent of it. I think about cookies. Pretty regularly, if you must know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

And suddenly I find myself humming the sesame street tune C is for cookie, that's good enough for me, oh C is for cookie... [wanders off, humming, in search of an oreo...]

10:31 AM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Oh I like Libby's comment! The girl scouts are wandering around this neck of the woods toting boxes with crumbs on their face. . . .

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

yummmm...coookiieessss

4:00 PM  
Blogger smarti said...

The Jazz Guy and I just had our own cookie discussion that revolved around milk (which I generally do not like but wil have some with a few oreos). He said, "Either you like milk more than you thought or you're eating more oreos." Oreos, duh!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

I probably think about the cookie dough more than I think about the actual cookie in it's cooked form.

Is that bad?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home