The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thank you, Soapnet

Attention please!

Soapnet has made an EXCELLENT programming decision:

Beginning Monday, April 9, THE OC will join their lineup! This means I can re-live the glory that was Season 1 (and totally skip season three, that piece of crap--except when Marissa died) all the time!!

When I first heard this news, I was a little nervous that The OC was going to take the place of its mother show, a certain BH 90... you know the rest. But! I checked the website and this is what they had to say:

"The O.C." and "One Tree Hill" will air Monday-Friday, beginning April 9. The O.C. will air at 6PM, One Tree Hill at 5PM. SOAPnet's number 1 acquired soap with women 18-34, Beverly Hills 90210, will lead into both new series at 3PM and 4PM.


So, I see I'm not the only 18-34 year old woman with a serious problem. Congrats to me.


Additionally, for those of you who watch Idol--- Melinda Doolittle-- LOVE HER. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brianne T said...

I wondered why, despite being your friend, I had NO interest in any of these shows until now. I'm just too old! Or at least I exceed their demographic ideal.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Curly said...

Melinda Doolittle...enough said. I LOVE HER!!!!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home