The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Donna Martin Procreates!

So, Tori Spelling is in labor. I haven't seen yet that the baby was born, a boy that I can only HOPE is named David Silver McDermott. Or something like that.

You know a die-hard 90210-er like me couldn't let this slide. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have NO LOVE for Tori OR Donna Martin. How could the creative genius that is Aaron Spelling have created that girl?

Donna was definitely my least favorite character on this show, even though I do own a "Donna Martin Graduates" t-shirt. However, when I watch that episode now, I am completely baffled by why the students thought they could fight the school board for the right to be drunk at prom.
I mean, what? And they won? If you haven't seen it (hard to fathom), Donna knew that anyone who was caught drunk at prom would be thrown out of school. So she got drunk, went to prom, got kicked out of school, FOUGHT THE SCHOOL BOARD IN A WALK-OUT OF FINALS PROTEST LED BY BRANDON WALSH , and got to graduate? That's not what would have happened at my school, how about you?

And come on...her hair? Horrible throughout the years, especially that sophomore year of college with the insanely platinum blond bob when she was getting thrown down the stairs by her "musician" boyfriend, Ray Pruit. And do NOT get me started on her ever-growing boobs. Seriously?

All right, I will step out of 1993 and join you now in the present, where Tori Spelling is still on my mind. Damn you, Donna Martin. You always win.

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

I have to tell you - Tori Spelling has kind of won me over lately. She has that reality show starting up about her and her husband opening a bed & breakfast...and I think I might watch it. She's got me under some spell - I think she seems sweet and likeable. Maybe it's just b/c she's been pregnant. Maybe I'll feel different when she's skinny again.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laughs! And considering ALL the students we lost to alcohol over the years at our school... I am certain that an exam walkout would have done nothing but lower everyone's GPAs :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You don't REALLY have that t-shirt, do you? If so, you are my new hero.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Sarah, it's totally true. I do have that shirt and I have worn it in public many times. Mayor of Crazytown gave it to me for my birthday one year, and I love it. I'm so happy to be your new hero! :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home