The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 14, 2007

Under My Skin, Part 2

I thoroughly enjoyed your comments on my post about phrases that should be dropped. They stirred up many emotions in me, so I thought I'd just respond en masse.


I totally say "Dude" all the time. I don't know why. It's a sickness.

I also say "anyhoo", but I got that from Mayor.

I do not care for most things Wayne's World, although I believe I saw it in the theatre in tenth grade with someone who reads this blog regularly. You know who you are.
(I especially hate in Wayne's World when they do that "doolee doo" thing with their hands.

I have never heard "totes" for totally, but that is hideous and also cracked me up at the same time.

I also say "my bad".

This didn't come up, but I also do a lot of "initial speaking", like KIT, etc. I really can't stop that.


Based on all this information, I have learned that speaking to me would probably irritate many of you, but hopefully we could work through it.


Feel free to continue to add phrases/words that you'd like to ban. I love hearing from you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Hey Bossy,
Sha-Wing!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did we see Wayne's World together?!? I am so bad with remembering these details!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Ah-HEM! No, Ashley, that would be moi.

;-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Glad you liked "totes"...natch!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home