The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Egg on My Face

Last night, when my husband got into bed, he said "Remember when Clark brought that proscuitto and melon thing over here? I've seen it everywhere since then!" Apparently, he's heard about it on TV, seen it a few places, and heard people talking about it.


I told him that I had gotten a comment on my blog from Monogram Momma informing me that it was indeed a real combination of food people eat, and that it was apparently quite delicious. He mercifully refrained from asking me why I had blogged about prosciutto and melon in the first place.



Anyway, I stand corrected. I do stay far away from melons, in my defense, but I had no idea this was a tasty treat. Please accept my apologies.

Also, I thought you would like to know that at approximately 3:48 am today our fan light came on. We were thrilled.

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

I'm right there with you on the melon - keep it away from me. I am also thrilled to hear that the phantom fan is still in full effect....just in time for Halloween!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Our ghost is back! Hooray.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mayor of Crazytown said...

My food-network crazy boyfriend has been talking about the melon/"ham" combination for as long as I've known him (5 long years).......apparently its delicious.

12:27 PM  
Blogger smarti said...

The melon/proscuitto is a tasty combo...I prefer melon balls wrapped in the stuff. HOWEVER, it is NOT game day food. Wings, nachos, and beer...that's what you eat when watching football!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home