The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday On My Mind


I've got a few things on my mind today. First, I want to say that I have a couple of friends doing the Breast Cancer 3 Day this weekend, and I think that's awesome. They've been training for a long time, and I know they are glad that it's finally here. Last year the route went really near my house, and it was so great to see all these people walking. So, thank you to those of you who participate in and support this great event.

Also on my mind, and on a totally different subject-- I am very concerned about this news from the Grey's Anatomy set! I sincerely hope that the National Enquirer has gotten this story wrong. I really don't like what Isaiah Washington/Dr. Burke allegedly said, but Oh. My. Gosh. I like Dr. Burke and I don't want him to get fired. I hope this is all wrong. I don't usually get my news from the Enquirer, as I've mentioned I am more of an US Weekly gal, so I'll wait and see what they tell me.

I talked to my four-year-old nephew yesterday, and the main topic on his mind was my husband's thumb. I thought you'd also like to know that now he is writing the word "ouch" on the band-aid, I guess to remind us that it hurts.

For now, the final (and most important) thing on my mind is eating lunch and leaving this office early. Have a great Friday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

You know, I just had a great idea. I hope you're taking notes from your husband so when you're pregnant you can write across your belly in LARGE PERMANENT LETTERS, "OUCH".

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

HAHAHAH! I love that plan.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home