The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 24, 2006

Giving Thanks

I've always said Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. If you've been reading this blog, you know how I feel about Halloween, so I won't reiterate.

At the risk of sounding sappy, I like giving thanks. I like being with family around the table, I like the fall weather, the feeling that it is officially "The Holiday Season", etc. etc.

I am thankful for a lot of serious things, like health and family and all that good stuff. But, I thought I would also list a few of the slightly more superficial things I am thankful for here for your reading pleasure.
Don't judge me, this is just for fun:

1. I am thankful that Britney left K-Fed.
2. I am thankful for Soap Net on Directv.
3. I am thankful for Mexican food.
4. I am thankful for purses.
5. I am thankful for catalogs in the mail.
6. I am thankful that I am no longer in school.
7. I am thankful that I am not shopping right now.
8. I am thankful that I have a king sized bed.
9. I am thankful for Tivo.
10. I am thankful for red meat.


What fun things are you thankful for?

4 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Amen. I too am thankful for all of the above, Bossy. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Now, let the "dear santa" wish lists begin!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

The Brit K-Fed split also appears high on my list of thanks. As for the "dear santa" lists mentioned above....bring them on!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I am thankful I am FINALLY getting Tivo as well as HDTV hooked up this weekend! Hurray!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

OOh, I like Dear Santa letters!
Melissa-- Tivo will become the new love of your life. Congratulations!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home