The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Time Off for Good Behavior

First off, did you watch Friday Night Lights like I told you to? I hope so, because I am still loving that Kyle Chandler. I think it's getting serious, and I'm pretty sure I saw this written on the wall behind his desk:

Coach Taylor + Bossy Barwife= Love


I'll let you know how it goes. Until then, my husband and I are leaving this morning for a little long-weekend vacation. We've had to re-adjust our plans a few times on this trip, but it looks like it's finally all worked out and if I could just get my act together (instead of sitting at the computer), we'd be out the door. It couldn't come at a better time, because I have been in the WORST MOOD lately, and sadly, I believe my blogging has suffered.

So, I'm off to eat, drink, and be merry. Hopefully I will come back in better spirits and with some excellent tales to tell you for the all important blog.

Until then, have a wonderful weekend and watch your SEC football!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Have fun!!! Hurry back, you will be missed!

11:18 AM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Ohhhh, have fun and I hope you have some good stories if not some good eat stories to share when you return!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home