The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Home Again

Well, we've made it back, and as tired as I am, I had a GREAT time. It couldn't have happened at a better time, I'm not even really dreading going to work tomorrow. (much).

Anyway, I have lots to tell you, but the thing on my mind right this minute is that Saturday was quite possibly the perfect day. We woke up to gorgeous weather and walked to a place where I ordered about the heartiest breakfast you've ever seen. I am proud to say that I ate pretty much everything you could get, like the eating star that I am. I love a good breakfast.

After that, the boys went to a bar while the girls did a little walking around. I am pleased to announce that I purchased an excellent brown purse, which is nice and large (a bossy barwife requirement) and was quite reasonably priced. I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford not to get it.

I then made my way over to a little store called "la paperie", which of course was like walking into heaven, complete with the blue walls. I had a hard time leaving the store with just a few items to add to my stationery collection, but I did myself proud and only bought a couple of things.

One was this little tin of over 100 decorative stickers, from
Cavallini and Co. , which is just yum.

The other thing were some beautiful return address labels, the likes of which I had never seen before. I am looking forward to using these on my Christmas cards. So, if you happen to get a Christmas card from me, be sure to look at the address label, it was picked with the utmost care and encouragement from my companions.

After feeding my two most prominent addictions, it was time to tend to my third, drinking Bud Light and eating fried food while watching a great SEC matchup. I'm telling you, this was a near perfect day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Welcome back! Trust me, you've been missed!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

Incredibly, I too was watching football yesterday....I was, however, terribly hungover from Saturday's Halloween party - so no Bud Lights. Congrats on your purchases:)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home