The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another Tail

I fee like yesterday's story isn't really complete until you know the following:

Due to the set up of the house, my bedroom was a room that used to be the garage. One wall, the wall at the top of the driveway, was sliding glass doors. The opposite wall had a closet which housed our washer and dryer.

(There were steps down to my room, which some boys once referred to as the "stairway to heaven"... but I digress).

Anyway, one morning I was awakened, not to my alarm clock, but to the sound of scratching, or sort of scrambling.

By this time, we'd had a few instances of mice, so I wasn't too freaked out, but I should have been.

Spencer the ferret had found his way into my dryer and was scrambling around, trying to get out.

We had to go across the street and ask the neighbors ONCE AGAIN to remove their ferret from my personal space.

It was then I knew that I was not meant to live there much longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

I love that... Stairway to heaven. HA!!!!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home