The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Full Report

So, yesterday I called my husband to break the chalkboard news to him. I started by saying, "I have something to tell you."

Dead silence.

I assured him it was nothing bad, and he said "OK, what?". Finally I said "J bought me a chalkboard".

Silence.

I hurried forward with: " I promise I won't use it to nag you. If I do, you can take it down. I'll just put things on it like 'Mr. Bossy is the greatest' on there".

He said "Well, if you do use it to nag me you'll find it in two pieces".

[This is not something I am actually worried about.]

Anywaaaaay, we decided that we'd look for a place together for it. He worked late last night, so when he got home, I was already asleep. He knew I was kind of sick, so I think he was feeling sorry for me, and when I opened my eyes to greet him, I said "How did you like the chalkboard?"

He said "It looks nice".

So, all's well that ends well. As soon as I get my camera fixed I'll post a picture of it, wherever we decide to hang it.


In other news, you might like to know that a woman just arrived here at my place of work pushing a cart that she took from Kroger filled with bottles of sparkling cider for our staff. Never a dull moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home