The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hockey Love

So last night, Mr. Bossy was given a whole bunch of tickets to the hockey game. I didn't have to be anywhere, so I went with him and several of his friends.
I like going to hockey games, but I don't understand them at all. I understand most other sports, but I don't ever know what's going on with hockey, except that scoring a goal is good.

However, it's a fun atmosphere, despite being kind of cold, and I was excited to be going. I was comfortably settled into my seat, munching on my dinner, when I felt a little spray from above.

All of a sudden I realized that someone in a group of people coming down the stairs had spilled his coke. No big deal, accidents happen.

Unfortunately, I soon realized that not only was the Coke in my hair, it was all over my jacket and my chair.

I was pretty irritated by this entire turn of events, but I didn't do anything, because, well... I'm a wimp and it was an accident.

A little while later though, things started looking up when I put my hand to my chest (as if I were saying the pledge) and felt something weird.

I surreptitiously reached into my shirt and pulled out one of my socks.

Awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't a pair of your underwear.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Excellent point. That would have been a true disaster.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

and, you did find it! Safe and sound, too. It didn't fall onto the parking lot or the floor of the ladies' room.

4:22 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

Now I know what happens to those socks that go missing! I did spit out my water at my laptop laughing at this though!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home