The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Helping Hand

I need to buy gifts for two people graduating from college. As it is Christmas time, I don't have tons of extra cash to spend, but want to get them a little something to celebrate their accomplishments.

One is male, one is female. As far as I know, they are both moving home with their parents until they figure out what to do next, so I don't think they need stuff for a new apartment or anything like that.

Anyone have any ideas? Something you got when you graduated that you particularly liked?

And while we are on the subject of help, I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that I ordered some very cute gifts from Lauren Goessling recently, and needed to speak to her about my order. When I called her, she couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, and I found the same to be true with our follow-up emails. I love her stuff, and she is so nice to work with, so I highly recommend her to you!

Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday, and I look forward to any gift ideas you'd like to share with me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

This is a touch one. I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mayor of Crazytown said...

A pink flask with their monogram?
:)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

Clocks. I think a unique looking desk clock is a neat gift. Now, I have no suggestion on where to get these clocks. (I just bought J a clock for Christmas....so it's in the front of my mind. I spent a little more on it than I think you are probably looking to spend on these guys.)That wasn't a lot of help....

10:11 AM  
Blogger a. said...

Moving home??? Definitely a flask.

3:42 PM  
Blogger jillskict said...

What about monogrammed stationary from Lauren?

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home