The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Perfect Gift

I don't have much time, but I had to jump on and share with you this important piece of news.

Last night, I went to the Bar's Christmas party. One of my dear friends was there, and she handed me my Christmas present. Now, I love to get presents from her and I love to buy for her because we like a lot of the same things, and it's always so fun to see what cute thing she has come up with.

So, I opened a box, and in it was something I've always wanted:
(well, at least in the past 10-12 years or so... I didn't want one as a child):

A flask.

Now, you might be thinking, "yeah? I've seen flasks...". Well, let me tell you something else.

It's pink. It is covered in this soft and beautiful pale pink leather and it is gorgeous. Now, I MAY have convinced you already, but here's the best part:

It's MONOGRAMMED.


It's like the trifecta: Liquor, Pink, and Monogrammed. What more could a Bossy Barwife want?

8 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Oh I think I know what flask that is and it's so pretty!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I'm telling you, it is so cute. I may just carry it around with me all the time. PLUS! It comes with a tiny funnel.

3:10 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Great gift!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

do you know where your kind friend got it? I'd love to know!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

I will do some research and get back to you on that, Meg!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love it! I think I've seen something like that at Red Envelope, Meg.

9:59 PM  
Blogger RED said...

JEALOUS! sounds like such a thoughtful - fun gift! CheerS!

8:52 AM  
Blogger jillskict said...

I love it and think I have a few outfits to go with it!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home