The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's all Greek to Me

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! The Bossys had a lovely time with our families, and there were even a few surprises under the tree!

One of the best things was that his parents gave us a new digital camera, since ours has gone to camera heaven. This is very good timing, because
Mr. Bossy and I and a few other friends are taking off tomorrow for a trip to Greece. I haven't mentioned this yet, as I am quite apprehensive about the flight and haven't discussed it too much with anyone.

Anyway, I am quite relieved about the digital camera, since I had visions of myself being like "Hey look, guys! The parthenon! Let me get out my cell phone and take a picture!"

Thankfully, I won't have to embarrass myself in that way. I am sure I'll manage to freak out somehow though, most likely on the plane when my ipod runs out of power and I start climbing the walls.

Happy new year to all and I'll look forward to catching up with you all next week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Have a wonderfuly time, Bossy! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

10:22 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Greece - how wonderful! Hope you have a fabulous trip!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Bon Voyage!! Hope it is a fantastic trip!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are going to Greece! We went in May- what an amazing trip! Can't wait to compare notes when you get back.
Btw- it was SO great to see you last week :)
Love, Ashley

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home