The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Flies in the Buttermilk

I am writing today to inform you of a bad situation around my office. June is a pretty busy month for me, so my writing will be sporadic, but I will certainly write when I have time or something extra-special to share.

There is an epidemic. A disgusting kind.


Fruit Flies.


They seem to be taking over my office. Not just my office, but my whole place of work. My office had two flitting around all day, and you should have seen me trying to kill them by clapping them. It didn't work.

I went down the hall to rinse out my cup, and discovered the place where they seem to be really gathering. We have a workroom with a sink, and there are fruit flies all around it. What no one can figure out is-- where are they coming from? How can we get rid of them? There are no obvious answers.

So... my last post was about my annoyance around the office, but at least at that point I wasn't also being swarmed by bugs. I hope they go away soon, or I may have to take an early retirement.

2 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

OMG - we had the same thing at a place where I worked and guess what? I found a banana hidden and sure enough when the fruit was gone so were the flies! Good luck!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they can come from the sink - put a small plate with a little water and dishwashing soap and they will land in the soap and drown

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home