The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 22, 2007

Good News

Good news!

I went by my office and the cord I needed was lying on the floor. Apparently I jumped to conclusions when I thought we had a ghost.

Anyway, I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week, so this will be my last post until July. I just wanted to show you these cute little handtowels a friend at work recently made for me. I hope you like them as much as I do!





This is the cute little stack they came in. I love the pink and green, obviously.













Christmas in Dixie...













This is the one for football season-- Mr. Bossy loves his Bulldogs. Personally, I'm an Auburn fan,
but the red and black is cute, so I'll allow it.

















There are a few more-- this was a great gift!


Now, back to slaving over a hot washing machine. Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

These are so precious... does she sell these?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Hey PR-- I asked her and she said she wasn't really ready to sell them yet. I'll let you know if she changes her mind-- she also makes really cute beach bags!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home