The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 22, 2007

Poltergeists

My friend at work gave me the cutest towels, which she made. I was so excited about them that I wanted to show them to you! So, yesterday morning I took pictures of them with my camera, found the cord that hooks my camera to the computer, and loaded it all in my tote bag to take to work, so I could update if I had a second.

Well, yesterday was very busy at work, so I didn't have a chance. I didn't even take the stuff out of my bag. When I got home, I decided to try and post the pictures. I pulled out my camera, and there was no cord. I dumped out my whole bag, and nothing. So, I searched my car-- nothing. Who could have moved it?

This morning I am at home, washing clothes and minding my own business. I just went to check on the clothes, and there is an amazon.com box sitting on the top of the washing machine. Did I put it there? No. Apparently the ghost who turns our fan light on in the middle of the night is back in action.


Dear whoever is moving my stuff-:
Can you bring me that cord back? I really want to show these little towels. Also, if you're going to move stuff around, could you do it in a manner that is a little more helpful? Like unloading the dishwasher? Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

Spooooky!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home