The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why?

Here's what I am wondering lately.

-- Why does my husband shed so much?

-- Why does TiVo keep telling me to "make a daily call soon"?

-- Why don't I have any comfortable brown sandals?

-- Why is my trash can missing?

-- Why do I keep watching The Real World/Road Rules Challenge even though I hate those people with all my heart?

-- Why do people think it's OK to do something rude (like cut in front of you in line) if they acknowledge that they are being rude? "Can I be terrible and cut in front of you?"

-- Why can't I be "genetically blessed" and be skinny?

--Why is is that I have 20/20 vision and can't read any signs that are lit up?


What's plaguing you lately?

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

about the tivo thing...I'm new to this so bear with me...but, I want to record Sex and the City on TBS AND on WGN. But it will only record it on WGN. Why? And, why do I care, when I've seen all these episodes multiple times? not sure.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Why can't Larry Birkhead find a cute girlfriend? Really. I'm completely serious. And why am I still obsessed w/ what is going on with all this Larry/Baby Dannilynn drama?

Why can't I be "genetically blessed" either? It's not fair and I want a refund, please.

Speaking of the trash, WHO put my trash can cans down at the street this morning? It wasn't Mr. Monogram and it for darn sure wasn't me, so how on EARTH did two large rolling county issued garbage cans get to the street this morning from behind our back yard fence so the garbage men could empty them???

8:06 PM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

Why can't I just be left alone to shop for clothing in peace? Why was I asked every ten minutes in the dressing room tonight at Ann Taylor Loft if I was "doing okay in there"? Why can't they have faith that if I need something, I'll let them know?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

Why do I get stuck behind a guy who has world's hardest to fill coffee order at Starbucks every single morning?! This morning the person in front of me had two super picky coffee orders to place. I just need a venti drip coffee!!!!!!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Brianne T said...

Why does my cat sit across my arms when I'm on the computer and lay on my head while I'm sleeping?

And why can't I figure out which side is up on take-out boxes? I will put things in the top side every time without fail.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home