The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

God Bless the Child

So, last night, I told Mr. Bossy that I was having lunch today with a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while. She has two boys, and is divorced from their father but recently remarried.

Here's how it went:

Me: I'm going to lunch with E tomorrow.

Him: Doesn't she have to work?

Me: No, she doesn't work right now.

Him: But she has kids, right? Don't kids need milk and sweaters and stuff?

Me: Yes, yes they do. But, tell me... what the hell are you talking about?

Finally he realized that he didn't know she was not working right now and is also remarried. Additionally, I realized that our future (un-conceived) children are very lucky indeed to have a father who knows so much about their needs. Milk and sweaters... that about covers it, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FunnY

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Stuff' covers a multitude of sins...

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home