The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I just love it when this happens

Today I had a meeting with someone at the Starbucks down the street from my office. As I was walking down the sidewalk, I was feeling pretty confident-- I have on my favorite jeans, cute shoes, nice accessories, etc. I'm prancing down the sidewalk, feeling like a star, when it happened.

I turn my head to the right and see a reflection of someone with a big ass, stomach sticking out, lurching down the sidewalk, whose hair was a mess.


Lesson: Avoid mirrors at all costs.

9 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

How about when your Spanx is peeking out from underneath the skirt you wore to work - and you don't notice until 3:30 in the afternoon? That's what I love.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

There is nothing worse than those days when you want to turn and punch the body and face that are staring back at you in the reflection. I am always positive I just need to have my eyes checked.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

There is nothing worse than those days when you want to turn and punch the body and face that are staring back at you in the reflection. I am always positive I just need to have my eyes checked.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Why didn't you wave and say hi to me?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

you are hilarious

3:16 PM  
Blogger smarti said...

That happens to me every time I go to the mall!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reality sucks, huh?

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! I was in SteinMart one day trying to figure out who the heck would leave the house with lacy panties on under such snug fitting pants. Aaaah the pleasure when I realized that was my arse in the mirror!

8:46 AM  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

Hey, take it from me, go home and look at yourself in a proper mirror, those street reflections are like fun house mirrors and really distort, sometimes subtle-y sometimes quite a lot. I still think you looked way way better than those reflections showed. So don't take it seriously. The only good thing might be it might make you improve your posture, if you notice a lot of slouching...which always makes you look a lot worse than you are...

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home