The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

Not Playing With a Full Deck

So, I've been out of town for a week, and had today off. I used my time very wisely, watching 90210 re-runs and washing clothes. I was doing so well at washing clothes that I decided to go all the way and wash my mattress pad and my very favorite sheets.

Well, I washed almost everything and had to go somewhere tonight. So, I left the last load (sheets and towels) washing when I left. I got home around 10:45 and went to put them all in the dryer. As I pulled the tangled mess out of the machine, I realized that they were covered in something.

I couldn't quite figure it out, so I continued to pull stuff out of the washing machine and shook some of it off. Well.

I finally figured it out. Somehow, in all my moronic glory, I had managed to wash an entire deck of cards.

That's right. AN ENTIRE DECK. So now, it's 11 pm, all I want to do is go to sleep, and I'm brushing card residue off my favorite sheets and trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to get all this crap off.

I'll let you know how this all turns out. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

Sorry about that. It's amazing the damage that can be done in a washing machine. Last weekend I had to CUT APART a bra that was entangled with my bathing suit top. They were so tightly bound together that there was no other option.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home