The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Grand Entrance

In my last post, I told you of a man I work with who I screamed at not to judge me for eating a doughnut.

Well, yesterday, I walked into this same man's office with my morning cup of coffee, and instead of just walking through the door like a normal human, I somehow misjudged the space and ended up banging into his wall as I entered, knocking a picture off the wall with a huge clatter and shrieking my surprise at this event.

His back was turned, so he didn't even know I was coming. I think I shocked him a little with my grand entrance, judging from his response, "WHAT the...?"


He may request that I be removed from the office sometime in the near future. I really need to get a grip on myself. Or at least leave this poor man alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am always knocking my shoulder into the door frame. I'm not a large person, so I'm not sure why normal doorways don't seem to be wide enough for me, but I can sympathize. It hurts and you look intoxicated.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home