The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July to all!

I hope you all have a great day. So far today, I have done the following:

-- Watched two episodes of the OC.

-- Eaten one peanut butter chocolate chip cookie (these are so freaking good-- I got the recipe from Southern Living and always make them for the 4th)

-- Tried to do some online shopping but got frustrated-- I may send out a cry for help to my fashion blogging friends.

-- Checked the status of my laundry with regard to the deck of cards incident detailed in the previous post. We're getting there, although the white sheets have a bluish tint to them now.


Later, I'll head to my parents' house for dinner, fireworks, and time with my new neice. What are your plans?

1 Comments:

Blogger smarti said...

So far for my 4th I've made nachos for lunch for jazz guy and sat in my pjs. Planning on putting away more boxes from move, doing laundry, making hot dog chili for tonight, and heading to the next town for cookout and fireworks with jazz guy's family.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home