The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 06, 2007

Quite Possibly the Best News Ever

Ok, I'm pretty sure we've talked about Chick-fil-A on this blog before, and my feelings for it. If you don't remember, suffice it to say I like it. A LOT.

So, in the last year or two, an excellent Chick-fil-A opened very near to where I work, which also happens to be near where I live. This is the best Chick-Fil-A ever. On Monday nights you can take your church bulletin and get a free sandwich. They do lots of stuff for the community, etc. etc. And now, they've taken it to the next level.

Next week is Customer Appreciation Week!

Here is a rundown of what I'll be enjoying next week:

Monday: Sampling of Fudge Nut Brownies

Tuesday: Sampling Chicken Minis

Wednesday: Sampling Freshly Squeezed Lemonade

Thursday: Sampling Handspun Milkshakes

Friday: Free Chicken Biscuit and Sampling Cheesecake

Saturday: Sampling Nuggets

Everyday you can get your picture taken with the Chick-Fil-A Cow (!) and there are free giveaways.


I may be unreasonably excited about this, but there you have it. If you're looking for me next week, that's where I'll be.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love of Chick-fil-A could be termed obssessive.

Makes me want to visit yours.

9:32 AM  
Blogger SBCVandy aka PreppyChemist said...

I am a chick-fil-a fiend! I love those cows so much! Living in the south, chick-fil-A is definitely one of the benefits :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger a. said...

Hi, I am Alyssa and I am a Chick-fil-A-aholic. I had an interview on Tuesday and it was across from a Chick-fil-A - immediately following the interview I sped over there. I am praying on hands and knees that I get the job just so that I can be close to one! There are none over where I live, sniff, sniff.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They just opened a free standing one with a play place here in town and I am IN LOVE. Obsessed. I find any reason, any time to go to Chick Fil A. My friends and family do not support this addiction. I go there every Wednesday and pretend it's because the Big Kid loves it. He does, but it's more about me (as usual).

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Oh wow, I might cry!!!!!!!

Please enjoy for the gal who has to drive hours to find a Chick-Fil-A, and when i was single, i did make the trip a few times!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Snake Nation said...

That's "taking it to the next level" alright. I feel your excitement.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you well know, I am also obsessed with Chick-fil-a and when I moved North 4 years ago I was in a panic because they don't seem to have any up here until I found the ONE Chick-fil-a in the tri-state area. It is in a mall which is a huge pain but so worth it. Also the fact that last year we moved 4 miles from the "Southern Piece of Heaven" as I like to call it, had NOTHING to do with the proximity to Chick-fil-a and only about the house and town... hee hee hee

5:21 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

You know I too, love me some chick-fil-a. Wait til you have kids, and then you have a legitimate excuse to eat there for b'fast AND lunch daily. Just blame it on the kids.

I sincerely hope you will take your digital camera and make sure you have your picture taken DAILY with the Cow and free sampling of the day.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home