The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Television and miscellaneous thoughts

Here's what I'm watching this summer:

1. The Hills-- I almost wish I weren't part of perpetuating this cycle, but I do love LC and have to watch this show. I have managed to resist "Newport Harbor: the real OC" for the time being, but I suspect that a weekend marathon on MTV might cure me of that.

2. Fashionista Diaries: I am totally loving this show. It comes on Soapnet and I am completely fascinated by it. If any of you are watching it, tell me, because I need to discuss it with someone. Did you like Nicole? I felt sorry for her, but I think she made the right decision. Also-- that Mandie lady from 7th house? Eeek.

3. Big Brother 8-- LOVE. IT. I've even gotten Mr. Bossy into it and now he's saying things like "I can't believe I never watched this show before this year". My work here is done... BB is one of those shows where I basically hate all the contestants (except Jessica) but I still can't get enough.


Anyone have anything else to recommend? This is about the time of year when I start getting really ready for my regular favorites to come back on. My heart still feels heavy since the OC won't be back on, but at least I have a few other things I like to watch.


Let me know if you'd like to discuss any of these shows. I'm all ears.

6 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

I, unfortunately, found myself watching "Newport Harbor" recently. That won't happen again. I do not recommend it.

11:59 AM  
Blogger a. said...

Yep, I am all over "The Hills" & BB8. My ex-bf directed me to a website that gives you minute by minute updates of what goes on in the house. Scary that someone is home watching it 24/7 but whatever!

I watched 15 minutes of Newport Harbor and couldn't get into it. However, I agree with your comment that a weekend marathon could change all that :-)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so ashamed of myself for watching The Hills. I would like to kick Spencer Pratt in those jackass like teeth he has.

Are you watching Rock of Love or The Rock Life on VH1? Absolutely shameful.

5:42 PM  
Blogger lisagh said...

BB8 is awesome and I have to shamefully admit lately I've become rather enamored with Gene Simmons Family Jewels!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Anyone else completely hooked on Army Wives? LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Last night was the season finale so try to catch some re-runs if you can. AWESOME. I also love Side Order of Life and State of Mind.

Now I'm just sitting tight waiting for DWTS and Grey's to return in a couple of weeks. Yippie!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Kricket said...

I love "The Hills"! I Tivo it, and my husband gets sooo pissed! He reminds me that I'm no longer in my 20's, but I'm living vicariously through LC!! Oh God, I love that show!!! I'm also addicted to Army Wives! It's amazing!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home