The Bossy Bar-Wife

I'M NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dear Whoopi Goldberg,

Congrats on your first day on the View.

For your information:

I am from the south... more "deep" than Michael Vick is. Deeper than Virginia. I know NO ONE who is or ever has been involved in dog-fighting, etc. No matter the geography of the perpetrator, this is a disgusting crime.

As a life-long southerner, I heartily resent your remarks on this subject.

Thank you.

BB

5 Comments:

Blogger Snake Nation said...

AGREED, thank you. Her comments were so incredibly stupid. Is it also a southern culture phenomenon to be barely able to communicate in complete sentences? B/c Vick is guilty of that, too.

8:07 AM  
Blogger smarti said...

As someone who is from VA and the country portion, I can also attest that dog fighting is not something I have ever seen nor heard of as part of our culture.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught what she said too and lets just say that I totally think she buried herself on that one...not a smart move on your first day Whoopi!! Not a smart move on any day in my opinion.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mayor of Crazytown said...

THANK YOU!!! I was like WTF? Get your facts straight Whoopi. And PS- if you grow up in a crack house it still doesn't make it ok for you to do crack.
Geez louise.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

I'd rather see her in movies playing a role written for her, not her own thoughts.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home